Wednesday, February 25, 2009

welcome

it has been entirely too long since i've used this side of my brain.  my hope is that this will be my hardest entry and the rest will flow naturally.  like starting a new workout routine, the hardest part for me is getting to the gym.  well with writing, i feel the hardest part is taking the time for myself to selfishly get lost in the clicking of the keys.  

my intention for this website is to keep family and friends up to date on all that goes on in our little world.  while my attempts at sending notes and pictures through email was on a consistent schedule, it has been easy to allow months to pass without thinking twice about it!

so, with that, i hope you enjoy this site and have a little patience while i get the hang of this.  

love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment