Thursday, August 29, 2013

tess, 5 months

oh, how can this be?!  5 months have passed already.  i'm saying this a lot sooner than i thought i would, but i think because she's so dang happy and smiley, it's been easy to forget our rough start.  every day, i'm so thankful for her presence.

{i need to add, my mom made the striped shirt she's wearing above... for me, in 1980.}

during those foggy and frazzled weeks, my herbalist told me:  your hard times will likely be harder, but your sweet times will most definitely be sweeter.  her wise words fill me with appreciation and giddiness because it's the truth!  there really isn't much that upsets her these days, besides the normal feed-me, change-me, and ok, please-walk-around-with-me type situations.  she's pretty dang sweet.  so sweet the big sibs can't stop smooching her (ok, me too) throughout our days.

gosh, i love her.  and him.

her eyes are slowly changing; brown filling the center, spilling gray to the outsides.  she's ready for a haircut.  she doesn't like peaches but loves green beans.  she's a drooly, drooly mess.  her eyelashes are long and enviable.  and this month, she found her toes!      




twinsies.
seesters.

No comments:

Post a Comment