Saturday, January 4, 2014

day 4

a mere four days in, and i'm resorting to the fruit phone.  i think because i was completely humbled last year, brought to my knees by the (now) Über-sweet baby tess, i've learned there's no room for pride.  there's no reason to hide behind a pinterest-laden world - i've always wanted my blog to be real, speak the truth and nothin but the truth.  sheesh.  i'm really building this up more than it really is…

on saturday, i received a text from my man, asking for a salon update.  i had been there less than an hour, and already, i was getting the ol "check-in" text.

this.
was my response.






2 comments:

  1. Totally awesome! Best response ever! Your brother is always making comments when I leave to get my hair done, like, "See you in 3 hours: LOL!

    ReplyDelete