Saturday, February 11, 2012

duey


so the nickname duey came from her big bro, unable to utter diLLy, as everyone just so happened to call her.  well, shoot.  some things just stick.  if you point to a picture of dylan, what do you think she says?  do-we!  doo-wee!  dooo-weee!


she's not a huge fan of the camera.  as soon as that lens is pointed in her direction, she scampers off or tells me nooo!  really?  how can you be that opinionated at 22 months?!  oh, that's right, you're a female...


on this afternoon, for whatever reason, she stood in front of me, making faces at my request but mostly on her own.  cracking me up, i was focusing and clicking and focusing as fast as i could.

beware: her personality is infectious.  







i look at her and see ben.  always.  
EXCEPT 
here.  
 yep, back to lookin like dada.

 my fav face: the nose-wrinkle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment