Saturday, September 17, 2011

autumn at the falls

we journeyed to thunderbird falls for the first time in over a year.  it's not technically autumn yet, but the smells were in the air, and the leaves were on the ground.  the mushrooms are farther and further between, but regardless, jackie spotted a few close to the path.  and you know he would.

this is my favorite time of year.  and fortunately, i get to spend it with some of my favorite little people.   

my little balance beamer

 forever along for the ride
 ben calls 'em sexy
 see?  it's not dead.

 
to the falls







 ridiculous cuteness


 to the creek


 and, she's off.  no fear.
 this made me instantly nervous!

 thank you, kind stranger!
 my silly boy wears silly bandz


 what mushrooms doin' way up dere?

No comments:

Post a Comment