Tuesday, March 15, 2011

mobile pictures

flight to seattle
iPod and snacks, what more is there?
didn't sleep a wink on the flight, but as soon as she was settled in her car seat, zzz...
snoozing through the pass, heading to cali
made it to redding, ca 
dinner at red robin
gramma bought jb a peterbuilt!
almost to sacramento
urgent care in sacramento
bubba's first ear infection
so sweet, love my sleeping girl
what the heck?!  
jb was watching the digEplayer, and next thing i knew, he was slumped over!
two sleeping miebs

3 comments:

  1. I love the sleeping pictures! How sweet are Dylan's eyelashes?!? She is such a beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Erica, sleeping babe pics are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ME TOO, obviously! it is a rare moment when i see dylan asleep, but even more of a loch ness monster moment seeing jack! i missed out, not ever having my babes sleeping with me, i guess. :) can't get enough of the sleeping pictures...

    ReplyDelete