Monday, June 13, 2011

a session with jackie b.

i have visions of my future; meeting up with parents, on location, to snap away at the pudgy faces of their own little offspring, reminiscent of the years when my own were that wittle.  i hope to one day get enough guts (and free time!) to make a passionate hobby a lovable profession, but until that day comes, i will snap snap snap at my xy and xx.

benji had boring errands to do in town (aih), so i quickly voiced my disapproval at such location.  i can dig a home depot but when the ratio of male to female gets fiercely outweighed, i just can't do it.  the leering and snickering, and to boot, a place that smells of diesel and stale popcorn, nah, i'll pass.  SO.  benji dropped off me and the boy at our favorite park.  dylan was loaded into the truck without shoes or socks (oops!), so she was forced to stay with dada. but, it gave us introverts some much needed play time together.  like old times, really.  after spending so much time urging him to not break his sister, a trip to the park gave us the perfect chance to laugh and play and chase and have a little q and a session.  this really IS such a fun age.  full of wonder, amazement, comments and love.

 my little terror
 yook, mama!  so high up here!
 most days, i see a mini-ben.  
here, i think he's the boy version of me.
peek, mama!  i see you!
 my new favorite photo of mr. jb
 ducklings!
i don't remember what he was saying, but i love the motion.
 see, how sweet?!
 i'm thinking one day i'll be watching from down here, as he's up there...

No comments:

Post a Comment